Friday, September 10, 2010

Fiery Friday - Power Hacksaw \ Forging a Nail Video

Hello Everyone,

    For the past week I've been working my tail off trying to get caught up on my orders. I never got a chance to work on the project I wanted to show you here today, but I did get a chance to get some video up of my power hacksaw in action and a video of my demonstration of forging a nail.

My power hacksaw is not as loud as it seems in the video. I haven't even taken the time to adjust anything and it already cuts a nice straight line, slow and steady.



A while back I showed you how I forge a nail.
http://ironoakfarm.blogspot.com/2010/05/firey-friday-how-i-forge-nail.html
I did take some video that day, but never had a chance to edit it properly. Well, here it is. Enjoy...



Thanks for stopping by and I'm always glad to hear your feedback and any requests.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

That's a cute little saw! Nice find.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog