Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Growing Shiitake Mushrooms







Zach and I were supposed to attend a meeting at the Gross Point Library last week on how to grow mushrooms, but unfortunately we were unable to attend. I was so excited to share all the knowledge that we gathered at the meeting with you, and was super disappointed that we weren't able to make it. Just because we didn't go to the meeting didn't, however, change the fact that I still want to know how to grow them. So I did some research and found some pretty interesting stuff.

My favorite mushroom and the one I'd like to know how to grow the most, is fortunately one of the easiest, so I've heard. Check out this 10 minute video above to learn more about the process.

There's also a great website I found that sells mushroom spores and other growing supplies. Click here to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog