Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Bragging!

So I'm probably just bragging at this point, but I don't care. There the cutest stinking chicks I've ever seen. I think they take after their mamma. He he!!! (Me, I mean, ahem...)
For those of you who missed the webcam of the chicks being born here are some recap photos, cause who doesn't want to look at cute pictures of chicks? (Ok boys, I mean chickens, ahem...) 

Ok, this one's not so cute.
Getting better.
Awe!!!! Being born is tough work!
It never gets old. Every spring we go through this, and I still can't stop myself from staring at them.
They're getting so big. It's like they were born last week. Wait...?
And every once in a while I get to see things like this. And then I just want to brag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog