Thursday, March 3, 2011

Reader's Favorite Moments

This photo was sent by Bonnie Davenport of Freeport, Maine.

"This is my son Andrew at about 18 months in the cow tie up, he is about to kiss Jennifer a new heifer.  It is not his favorite photo, mainly because he is 1. kissing a cow, and 2. the purple "sheep" hat he wore as a child."

Oh my gosh, Bonnie, this picture melts my heart! It's so cute that they're at the same level, perfect for kissing!!(Love the cow's name, ha! Wink, wink) And the hat is absolutely adorable!


Have a favorite farm, crafting, nature, cooking or just plain fun photo that you'd like to share and see on Iron Oak Farm page? Please send your favorite Readers Moments to jenniferannmurphy@yahoo.com
Be sure to include your name and where you're from, a small caption is always good too.
If you have a website I'll link you up, if you link me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog