Friday, July 22, 2011

Iron Oak Farm is on Facebook!

I just installed (is that the right word, installed?) anyway, we now have a Facebook "Like" button on the right. It takes a minute to load, (I'm looking into that) But I'm trying to put up interesting facts, links that my fellow farmers send me, cool stuff that I find on the web, plus links to daily posts. Feel free to share, share, share. Photos, stories, dumb jokes that your Uncle Ned tells. Whatever strikes your fancy, or Uncle Ned's? Also, if you have an event in your area that you'd like to promote, feel free to share a link. We have readers from all over the country, so chances are there's someone in your neck of the woods that might be interested. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Iron-Oak-Farm/248949131782316?sk=wall#!/pages/Iron-Oak-Farm/248949131782316?sk=wall

On another note, I've been wondering how all the pumpkin contest entries are doing??? The deer are very thankful that we decided to plant pumpkins this year. We haven't had a chance to get fencing up around them so the few plants that we stuck in the ground are acting as a very nice buffet table. Next year we will work on the garden..... If you have a baby pumpkin hopeful, send us a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog