Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Awesome Bug Find!


Praying Mantis are always cool to find lurking in the garden. I remember as a kid Mantis's and Stick Insects were always a rare and wonderful treat to observe and watch in their interesting, gangly way. Obviously the excitement hasn't wore off now that I'm an adult, as I was out in the yard in my nightgown photographing this guy. The neighbors must have been thinking "Oh  boy, we've got a live one here!" As I ran outside in my slippers, now soaked with morning dew, camera in tote, hair in much of the same state that it was when I woke up, focusing on what must have looked like a very close shot of the house siding....well...all for your reading pleasure! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Camille said...

These types of things are worth much fanfare! What neat pics! :)

Jennifer Sartell said...

Thanks Camille! I miss you!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog