Thursday, March 1, 2012

Community Chickens Series on Incubating

Hi everyone! Sorry about my lack of blogging on the Iron Oak Farm page, but I've been working on a series of incubating posts for Community Chickens. Hopefully this helps provide some information as chick season is upon us! To read the 4 post series click the links below. I've also added a link to my post on raising chicks!

Part 1: Incubating Advantages
Part 2: Choosing Birds to Breed
Part 3: Choosing an Incubator, Set Up and Collecting Eggs
Part 4: The Long Wait, Candling, and Hatching Day
Raising Chicks


Do you have a favorite incubator, or hatching story? I'd love to hear about it! Feel free to leave comments or photos on Iron Oak Farm's Facebook Page or Blog and I'll do a Reader's Response after the series has posted, celebrating all our new babies from Spring 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog