Friday, October 17, 2014

Photo Friday

It was somewhat of a rainy week, but fall is in it's all time glory. The colors are amazing! We visited a local farm this week and I enjoyed photographing some of their animals. Oh how I wish the little lamb was ours!!! 

It's been a nice simple week, gathering firewood for the coming winter months, working with Oliver and his fetch game, planting spring bulbs with my mom and finishing up a crocheted afghan for a Christmas present. (I'll be sharing pictures soon.) I've been making hearty meals that stick to the ribs like Pork Roast and From Scratch Cream of Chicken Noodle Soup. The fall hunger has set in, that basic instinct to bulk up for the hibernation months.

Because of the rain, we have seen some beautiful sunsets and interesting skies. One night the golden hue was breathtaking and all the trees seemed to glow. I hope you enjoy this week's photos!

 
Three little pigs from a local farm
Sweetest little lamb. Such a face!
Isa Red
Glorious sky
The view of our porch
The fallen leaves seem to reflect the trees that they've fallen from
One of our Sugar Maples
The big Sugar Maple
The Autumn view from our porch
Oliver waiting for me at the top of the stairs. LOVE that dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog