Friday, November 21, 2014

Photo Friday

It's hard to believe how quickly winter has made its presence. Last week it was in the 50's and this week we've seen some single digits and about 3-4 inches of snow! I made a promise that I wouldn't start decorating for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but my harvest themed corn stalks and pumpkins look ridiculous under a blanket of snow!

Zach and I have been taking advantage of the early evenings and cold weather to work on some new products for the Etsy shop. I hope you enjoy this weeks photos and our new items below! You'll see from the photographs the rapid transition in weather.

New Roving blend
New bottle opener design
New Double Twist Railroad Bottle Opener
Wheat Wreath for Thanksgiving
Juniper Berries
Arborvitae
Bittersweet
Bittersweet
Oliver having fun in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog