Friday, April 10, 2015

Photo Friday


This is our week! 
I found an acorn last fall. It was slightly cracked open and the tender tree had begun to germinate. Just the tiniest little hint of a sapling. I brought it in the house and put it in a pot with some dirt. I watered it every week and it did nothing. Twice, I almost gave up on it and threw it outside, but curiosity got the best of me and I decided I would give it till spring. About two weeks ago it started growing! The little brown nubbin turned green and within days it had formed these leaves! It's amazing that even though this acorn was in the temperature controlled house, it knew it was spring.

My Mother-in-law Kathy knitted this adorable sweater vest for our nephew Benjamin. The bunny's tail is almost like a terrycloth yarn. It's raised and fluffy just like a real bunny tail.

Like seeing double. Buff Orphington hens

Busy girls. Our best layers. Leghorn hens




the whole gang

Abigail and Timber our Buckling

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Louboutin Pas Cher when the cursed http://www.tangora.fr loudly grass Nima, want to live. Louboutin Pas Cher When landing a huge body actually Louboutin Pas Cher uttered muffled. Louboutin Pas Cher Although bald dog has Louboutin soldes en ligne nearly 0.1 tons of weight, sale just mention his clothes took him thrown out. Bald dog fell a dizzy, got up from the ground

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog