Saturday, May 30, 2020

Visit Our New Website!

Visit our new blog! https://www.ironoakfarm.net/

Iron Oak Farm is in a new place with a new face! After the birth of my daughter, I took a break from blogging, particularly for outside brands. While I enjoyed my time with these amazing publications, it's time to focus on sharing our own homesteading experience with our own readers.

In many ways, in the past, I would save my best ideas, best how-to's for outside magazine articles, and it started to feel like the Iron Oak Farm brand was getting the left overs. I can do better by our readers. The new blog will be more focused, include more how-tos, and will be cleaner, fresher and better organized! It's not done yet, and I am adding more posts each day with enthusiastic passion!

I'm so excited to share our new site with you all. I'm getting such energy from knowing that all of our homesteading adventures will be in one place and available to our readers under "one roof".
While I welcome you to our new site, the old blogger site is still live and all of those posts are still available to read, so if you had a favorite, it's not going anywhere.
https://www.ironoakfarm.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog