Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Cheese Poll and Community Cluckers Updates

I want to thank everyone who participated in this week's poll. We had twice as many votes as last week, and hopefully this week we will get even more. Sharp Cheddar was the overall winner, which I guess means that most people like their cheese to bite back a little, followed by my favorite, Goat Cheese, then Mozzarella and Brie/Camembert in a tie for 3rd. For those of you that voted, do you have a brand that you recommend? Zach and I are always looking for new cheeses to try, any suggestions would be great! Also, if anybody has any ideas for a new poll, let me know. I'm always open for ideas.
I have some exciting news, I'm getting ready to submit my first blog for Community Cluckers. It's written, I just have to stop fussing over it and publish the darn thing. Our profiles are up for everyone to see, there are 24 writers in total and some really interesting people from all over the country. I'm really excited to start reading what they have to say about chickens. To view the profiles visit http://www.communitychickens.com/profile/profiles.html If you're a member of Facebook, don't forget to click the "like" button.
Don't forget to vote this week. The poll is about farm animals. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog