Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bumper Stickers with Meaning

Anyone traveling down I-75 the other day, would know that I REALLY believe in what my bumper stickers have to say.

These aren't just meaningless stickers, pasted haphazardly for passer-by's reading pleasure.


No sir!












(Little nuzzling for the road.)

Have you seen that carpet cleaning commercial where the guy identifies the stain as an Alpaca vs. a Llama? Wonder if he knows his goat breeds?
"We're here! Hooray!" They needed little coaxing to jump out and start immediately eating everything in site.

Be sure to visit The Barn Hop, a great place to find all sorts of interesting Homesteading bloggers, and posts!!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

This totally made my morning! :)

Dollwood Farms said...

Adorable! I love it.

Anonymous said...

This post made me smile :)

Donna said...

Love it!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog