Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Temple Grandin

Watched a beautiful film last night. The story of Temple Grandin. This story is truly inspirational. Based on actual events, it tells how Temple Grandin, a girl diagnosed with Autism at the age of four, changes the cattle industry and how slaughter houses direct their cattle. I found myself locked to the screen, loving the energy and genuine sense of self. Highly recommend this movie! To learn more about Temple Grandin visit her website at http://www.templegrandin.com/

2 comments:

Margaret Wolf said...

She is one of my heroes! I retired from education, the last six years spent with a student who had Asperger's Syndrome. I followed him from 6th grade all the way through 12th grade. It was six years of thinking outside the box to solve problems, and get him through school.Temple Grandin was my inspiration! My student graduated from college this past May.

Jennifer Sartell said...

You must have had such a wonderful influence on him. Dr. Grandin is amazing, and an inspiration to anyone, sounds like you are too. Congratulations on six years of devotion and caring.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog