Friday, September 14, 2012

Guest Posts!

Lots of exciting things happening in my blogging world lately!

The first is a wonderful opportunity to write a guest blog for Common Sense Homesteading. If you haven't visited their website, they are a great source of small farming, do-it-yourself and homesteading knowledge! My post is all about Bee Keeping! Getting Started Beekeeping, Iron Oak Farm's First Hive

The second is over at Farm Chick Chit Chat. I just submitted my Apple Pie Bake Off post. This Saturday, all of us over at FCCC are posting apple pie recipes. It will be a delicious weekend! Stop by and subscribe to get in on the fun!

And last but not least is my Community Chickens post, Can Your Chickens Make You Beautiful? Find out by visiting the Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog