What you will need to make this wreath:
- A variety of nuts in the shell. Each wreath used about 2 lbs of nuts. Grocery stores sell them by the pounds seasonally.
- We also collected a variety of Acorns around the yard
- A round or half domed Styrofoam wreath form
- brown spray paint (optional)
- brown Silicone in a tube (you can find this at Home Depot)
- caulk gun
- scissors or a razor blade
- Acrylic Spray coating (we used Krylon UV-Resistant in Clear Gloss)
Cover your table with newspaper or an old plastic cutting boards would work great.
|Before spraying with Acrylic.|
Give it a coat of Acrylic Spray and let it dry 24 hours.