Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Iron Oak Farm Community

I've been thinking about all of you. Zach and I have been working on the new logo, exciting changes and opportunities have been opened up to us lately. As I think of all the blessings that Zach and I have, I'd love to pay it forward.

I get so many precious e-mails everyday, stories of your lives, projects your working on, things you've experienced. So many of you have been doing this so much longer than Zach and I have, and I feel like there is much knowledge to share.

Do you have an organization, a small homesteading business, a craft, animals that you love to brag about, a garden that you love, recipes that your family can't live without? Let me know and I will share your stories and photos!

I would love to give your business a shout out, because after all, we need to be supportive of each other if real change is ever going to happen. The Iron Oak Farm community is growing everyday, and Zach and I know how hard it can be to get the word out. So let us help you in the ways that we can! Plus I'm nosy, and would love to know what our readers are up to! (wink)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog